Happy birthday wishes poems and imeges for mom

Happy birthday wishes poems and images for mom


Understanding Love


With your words, you touch my heart,
Explain with love, that ignites a start.
With your hands alone, you change the world,
Untangle with calmness, when things get curled.

Every day you make me feel special,
Like God, you care and bless me.
Take this as a reason or not,
But, without your love, I shall never be me.
Happy Birthday to you.

My Love Will Never Fade


My every heartbeat, and every breath,
Every smile, tear and faith.
Together, they scream out and pray,
Times will change, world will change,
But my love for you shall never fade away.
Happy Birthday, Mom.

You Are So Bright, So Special


You are brighter than the sunshine and calmer than the moon,
You brighten up our mornings and also our afternoons,
You are so special to us, words will never be enough to say,
You make us so happy each time you come to dance with us and play.
So a very Happy Birthday to a person so very dear,
May you always go around and spread your happy cheer.
Happy Birthday Mom.

Mommy's Love


Mommy's love is so tender,
it puts everybody else to shame.
Even when I do something wrong,
over herself she takes the blame.
She forgives me even if I do,
something wrong for the hundredth time.
It doesn't matter even if I not a good child,
for Mommy's love is blind.
Happy Birthday Mommy.

Special Birthday Wishes to Mom


Moms are special, moms are kind,
And their love is elsewhere tough to find.
Mom, on your birthday, I send you a gift,
Wrapped with my love and a few tears adrift.
Gentle birthday wishes for a lovelier you,
From your child who loves you the most too...

My Eternal Mom


You held me in your arms and kissed me gently,
The sweetest of kisses and the gentlest of touches.
May angels sing for you on your birthday,
And my love in front of you I lay.
Happy birthday mom for the person you are,
From a daughter who thinks you are a shining star.

My Mom, My World


You kept me in your prayers night and day,
I wish to return my gratitude in more ways than I can say.
Mother's love is the most pristine of all,
That doesn't let any child fall.
Wishing you the best of birthdays and I want you to see,
That mom you mean the world to me.
Happy Birthday Mommy!

On your Birthday Dear Mom!


All that you have done for me,
Always play in front of my eyes to see.
You showed me unconditional love
And came into my life like an angel from up above.
Today on your birthday
I promise you a lot of happiness in every way.

Irreplaceable Mother


There is none as perfect as my mother,
It is hard to find her qualities in another.
I love you and admire your traits,
A soul that can be both strong and delicate.
Wishing this special soul loads of happiness and health.
On her birthday and every day of life.

To the Best Mom in the World


A mom is an angel in disguise.
The one who understands this is very wise
For she is always giving and forgiving,
And considers her kids her base of living.
Today is her birthday and I am thinking of a priceless gift,
Only to realize that it can only be your undying love and support that can lift.

God gave me an Angel


Today is the birthday of God given angel.
Her love knows no rival.
An incredible and concrete presence,
Her love has the power to bind all my senses.
My promise to be with you
Is given on the most important day of my life - your birthday!

Thanks is just a word


Thanks the word is not enough for you,
For all the things that you do,
Mom you know that you are the best,
Better than all the rest,
And, you truly know that I love you,
Without any clause or clue,
Wishing a very happy birthday to you,
Feel blessed to have you!

You are always there


No one cares as you care,
I know that you are always there,
No one is as nice as you are,
You are like the most beautiful star,
Of my life,
Mom, without you,
I really cannot survive,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
Have a super day!

Each day of life


Each day and each moment that I spend with you,
Each loving memory old and new,
One thing I know for sure,
That your love is so pure,
Mom, there is no one like you,
Because you are God's chosen few,
And I am super blessed to have you,
In my life,
A very happy birthday to you!

You are so good


Mom you are so caring,
There is an instant allure,
Your love has a calming effect,
Because it's so very pure,
There can be no one like you,
Without you I feel so blue,
Mom I just want to tell you,
That I love you,
Wish you a Very happy birthday!

Wish you a great day


Wish you a very happy birthday mom,
I hope you can see,
What you really mean to me,
In you I can see a friend,
With you I don't pretend,
In you I see a guide,
Who helps to turn the tide,
Thank you mom for being there,
I know you really care,
Happy birthday!

My only wish for you


I only wish happiness for you in life,
You have taught me the meaning of strive,
I only wish that you stay happy with passage of time,
And, I am so proud to call you mine,
Because mom you are the best,
In every test,
Of my life,
So good to have you around,
The love that surrounds,
Happy birthday and stay blessed!

Every need of mine


I have always seen you live for others,
And never for yourself,
You are the best thing in my life,
Without you I can't survive,
Mom you are the reason why I breathe,
You know about my every need,
Happy birthday mom,
Stay blessed and smile!

Lots of hope


As it's your super birthday today,
I only wish that you keep smiling the whole day,
I wish and pray for your health,
And, with that lots of wealth,
Mom, stay blessed and, love me,
There is nothing beyond you I can see,
Wish you a very happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

Thanks for everything


Mom, can't thank you enough for what you do,
Can't thank you enough for your care,
Whenever I turn around and see,
You are always standing there,
You support me in everything,
I just have a praise to sing,
That you are the best mom anyone can have,
I love you,
Happy birthday and stay blessed!

No one like you


Mom, you are the best in the universe,
I just have one single verse,
Is that no one can replace you in my heart,
Can't stay when you are apart,
Coz I love you very much,
My love for you is such,
You are my life,
Without you I can't survive
I love you,
Happy birthday!

You are the best


The other name for sacrifice,
The other name for suffice,
The other name for love,
The other name for care,
All these qualities make you special and rare,
Mom, I so love you,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
God bless you!

You always support


You always support me in life,
You have taught me to strive,
How can you be so perfect mom?
Because of your efforts, I stand strong,
I love you a lot,
From my every thought,
Wish you a super happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

The word is so pure


Mom, this word is so pure
Your touch and that allure,
Always ready for me in need,
Without any greed,
Mom, you are a pure soul,
And, you have the most important role,
In my life,
I love you a lot mom,
Wish you a super birthday!

When I take your name


When I take your name,
All my worries get cease,
Mom, because of you in life,
All my tensions get released,
Cox you are truly the best,
Better than the world and rest,
I love you mom,
Wish you a super birthday!

Many words to say


Unspoken words and meaning so deep,
When I am sad, you also weep,
You stand as a shadow with me,
Its everywhere you I can see,
Mom I truly love you a lot,
Wish you a super happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

Meaning so deep


Mom, the word itself is so deep,
With your love you make everyone sweep,
Such pure is your love for me,
With you in life, I truly feel the glee,
Mom, love you a lot,
From the most loving thought,
Happy birthday to you!

When I say


Mom, when I say I love you,
I truly mean a lot,
Because there is no one like you in life,
Because you are the reason why I survive,
Love you from my heart,
Mom, you are my true part,
Stay blessed,
Happy birthday to you!

You are wonderful


Mom, how can you be so wonderful in life,
You always have a smile on your face,
With all that strive,
Oh I so wish to be like you,
Do you even have some clue?
That I truly love you
Stay blessed mom,
Wishing a really great birthday to you!

It's a special way


Birthdays are a special way to say,
That you truly mean a lot to me,
Mom, without you in my life,
There is nothing left to see,
Because you are the best
Wish you a super happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

True to hope


True dedication, commitment and love per say,
Nothing in return come what may,
That makes my mother's love special,
In every which way,
Mom, I am blessed to have you in my life,
Your love gives me the power to survive,
Wish you a very happy birthday!

Many things in life


There are many meanings of the word mom,
It means love and care for lifetime,
It means pure and passionate soul,
I am so glad that you are mine,
Stay happy mommy dear,
And do spread the cheer,
Cox it's your birthday
Wish you a lovely birthday!

You are too good


Happy birthday to the awesome mom I know,
Not many words to truly show,
But you know what you mean to me,
Everywhere it's you that I see,
I love you mom,
God bless you,
Wish you a lovely day,
Happy birthday!

To mom my dear


Happy birthday to my mommy dear,
Let's celebrate and cheer,
On this special day of yours,
Coz you are the best you know,
So, please take a bow,
From my side,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
Stay blessed this day!

You are too cool


Happy birthday to the sweetest mom I know,
How can you be so good in life?
All the great things that you do,
All the things so old and new,
You are the best in everything,
And let me just sing,
That mom, you are too good to be true,
Happy birthday to you!

You are my world


Mom, you know that you are one of a kind,
And, your love truly binds,
Our family together,
So you we are truly blessed to have you,
In our life,
Happy birthday to you,
May you stay healthy and hearty in life,
Stay good!

You are so warm


A very happy birthday,
To someone whose endearing,
To someone who is so warm,
To someone who is awesome,
To someone so stern,
To someone so special,
And that is you my mom,
Happy birthday to you,
Have a lovely day so new!

The many things of world


The many meanings of life,
The things from my heart,
You guided me all along,
Right from the start
Can't thank you enough for your love mom,
Feels truly blessed,
Happy birthday to you,
Have a lovely day so new!

Your love and me


Your unbiased love for me,
The shine in your eyes looking at me,
Mom, there is no replacement for your love in life,
You are the true inspiration for me to survive,
I love you a lot,
From my every thought,
Happy birthday mom,
Have a nice day!

You mean to me


What does mom mean to me?
Loving and caring to bit,
And looking so fit,
Taking care of me all day,
And not a single word you say,
You are truly great mom,
I love you a lot,
Happy birthday to you,
Have a day so new!

Your one touch


Awesome seems your touch,
Your true love for me,
You cry with me in pain,
Laugh with me in gain,
All the things that I share,
I also truly care,
For you, mom,
Stay happy as always,
Wish you a loving birthday!

My Mum-My Best Friend


Dearest Mum, thank you for being my best friend,
Thank you for all the time with me you spend.
Have a wonderful day birthday and know this is true,
That my entire life is blessed Mum, coz of you!
Many many Happy Returns Of the day!

Here Is Wishing You Yet Another Year


Here is wishing you yet another year,
Of merry, joy, frolic and fun,
Friendship, success, love and happiness,
So that when your birthday is done,
You understand deep in your heart,
How very special you are to me.
Happy Birthday dearest Mamma.

You burn like candle


You burn like a candle to brighten my life
You do things which I do like
Many times you get hurt but you fake a smile
This is for like all the way and shine
I am so lucky that I have you in my life
Mom with you I know the real meaning of strive
I am so lucky to have you with me
With you I laugh unconditionally
You are my only glee!
Wish you a loving birthday!
God bless you!

Time would surely do


Time surely flies away my dear mom,
But the sacrifices you made
Will always remain in my heart,
So what I am not with you
So what if we are apart
Today on your special day
I wanted to confess and say
That you are an angel in my life
Mom without you I can't survive
Wish you a loving birthday!
Stay blessed in life!

Your love is prime


You love is alive all the time
Your love for me is so true
Mom your love is just so pure
So loving like so you
Your love gives me hope in life
Your love supports me through
Without your love life is tough
I can't see things in blue
Your love makes me stand on my feet
So, on this special day let me greet
Happy birthday to you!
God bless you!

You don't have to


Sometimes you don't have to express
You know that someone is there for you
Someone who's right behind you
When you fall to pick you up
When you cry, to wipe your tears
When in pain, to heal your wounds
When in distress, to smile and say
Mom the many which ways of yours
Does have an impact on my life!
I love you a lot!
Saying with a smile
Wish you a loving birthday!
God bless you!

The purest hug of yours


The most pure hug that you give
The most loving kiss on my cheeks
You do things which I like
You do things to make me smile
Mom why you are so good I don't know
And I may never tell you,
I may never show
That your love means so much to me
Its my life's only glee
Your love is as pure as ecstasy
Wish you a loving birthday!
God bless you!

Things do change


Things do change with time,
But your love remains the same
It is so very pure my mom
Its so very innocent and plain
Your love is the reason why I live
Your are the special one to give
Mom your love makes me respect you more
I so love you from the core
Of my heart
Wish you a loving birthday!
Stay blessed in life!

You are my


You are my closest friend my mom
You understand all my needs
When no one is beside me
You come and you give me a hug
I can't imagine my life without you
Without you it feels so blue
You are the shelter of my life
You are my amazing mom my reason to survive
I love you a lot mom, Wish you a loving birthday!
Stay blessed in life!

When things go wrong


When things go out of hand,
You always support and understand
The many faces of your vice
Why are you so vibrant and nice
Your one touch heals my sorrow
You give me hope for tomorrow
Mom you are the best you know
You are the best in every show
I love you so much
Wish you a loving birthday!
Stay blessed in life!

All your efforts


All the efforts that you make to bring a smile on my face
The poise that you have
That elegance and grace
Mom you are so very true in your ways
You make the pleasant vibe with the days
Mom I love you for what you are
In my life you are the true star
I love you so much
Wish you a loving birthday
Stay blessed in life!

There are so many


There are so many gestures which go unnoticed
So many efforts that you make
You do so many things just for my sake
To see me smile per say
To help me find my way
Mom your are the gem that forever shines
You have a special place in my heart
No you are so very prime
Love you a lot
Wish you a loving birthday!
Stay blessed in life!

Previous Post Next Post