Happy birthday wishes, imeges, messages, wallpapers for mom

You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it. Thanks to you, Mom. I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday. May God pour all the love and warmth on you.

You are my teacher, my strength, and my support. You made me believe in me. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with his care and love. I love you Mom.

What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May God bless you with his care and peace. May you have a wonderful year. Happy Birthday Mom.

You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday.

On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Mom.

Mom, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.

What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me. May God bless you with his care and peace. May you have a wonderful year. Happy Birthday Mom.

You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday.

Mom, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.

Mom, you will always be the first woman I have ever loved. Whatever I am today, I'm because of you. I owe you so much. Thank you, Mom. Happy Birthday to you. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.

I love you so much mom, more than you can even imagine! You have been such a strong support to me. I will never be able to thank you enough for all of it. Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world and the prettiest lady I have ever seen!

You are not just a mother to me, but you are the best girl friend I have ever had. Daddy is really lucky to find someone like you, 'coz God doesn't make angels like you anymore. Happy Birthday, Mommy!

You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can't tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday to you, dear Mom.

I celebrate this special day for a special someone who is the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!

Every skyscraper is built on a strong foundation of pillars. And the life of each and every one in our family is built on a pillar of support called Mom. Dearest mother, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn't be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. Happy Birthday my dearest mommy!

Let's celebrate today because it marks the end of one and beginning of another joyous year of togetherness spent together. Every second spent with you is heavenly, mom. It feels like you are my angel sent from the heavens above. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

All my life, you've held my finger and showed me the way
I am unable to express my love and gratitude in words
I just want to say that I love you
And I will be there for you just the way you were there for me
Happy birthday, dear mom!

When everyone else put me down, you stood by me and believed in my dreams. You are the reason why I am what I am today. Thanks mom, I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

It is difficult to make a greeting and birthday wish for someone so kind, humble, gentle, generous and loving. Mom, you are the best in the whole world. Happy Birthday!

Do you believe in miracles? I do, because having you in my life certainly seems like a miracle every single day. I love you mom. Happy Birthday!

I'm amazed by the way you have sacrificed precious moments of your own life for my happiness. Take a break today and let's raise a toast to share a tender moment and celebrate. It's your birthday, dear mum! Wishing you a great year ahead.

Allow me to make you feel special today, because you've made me feel special every single day of my life. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, dear mom!

All the gold, diamonds and other jewels on earth cannot match the shine of love and care that you have bestowed upon me. You have given me the priceless gift of life and the priceless gift of having such a great mother. Happy Birthday!

You are the sunrise that shines in my life day after day after day. I wonder what I would have done without you. Happy birthday, dearest mommy!

All your life you have done things that have brought a smile to my face. Today is your special day to sit back, relax and allow me to bring a smile on yours. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear mom!

If there was an award called the 'World's Best Mother', you would win it every single year. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever!

The bond that we share means everything to me. I would be a lost soul if it weren't for all the love you have showered upon me all my life. Happy Birthday, dear mom!

Do you know which my favorite place in the whole world is? It is your shoulder when you hug me. On this special day, give me another hug and let's celebrate the wonderful relationship that we have. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

You're always on your toes for us all year round
But to celebrate your life, there's a special reason that we've found
With regards, warmth, joy, respect and love we want to say
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!

If there was a word in the dictionary to describe a woman as loving, wonderful, nurturing, caring and affectionate like you, I'd paint the whole world red with it. Since there is no such word, accept my humble wishes on your Happy Birthday!

I'm celebrating this day as one of the best days of my life. It is the birthday of a special someone who has been a friend, philosopher, role model, guide and more importantly, one of the most caring individuals in my life. It's you, mom! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

This is what you have given me until now, mum:
B - Bliss
E - Enlightenment
S - Strength
T - Tolerance
M - Motivation
O - Open Mindedness
M - Miracles
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

I will remain beholden forever in life,
Because I can't repay your love and care,
My sweet mom,
On your birthday,
I would like to wish you good health and happiness for life,
Happy birthday!

I am so lucky,
That I have you as my mom,
You taught me the value of positivity and being strong,
Thanks for other things too,
Mom, I truly love you,
Wish you an amazing birthday!

You are the greatest,
You are so good,
Thanks god for giving me such a wonderful mom,
'Touchwood'
I love you mom,
Wish you a very happy birthday!

How do you know what I need?
When I don't even say a word,
That is why you are the mom,
Without you in life,
Everything seems blurred,
Love you mom,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
Stay blessed!

Mom may you enjoy your birthday to the fullest,
Don't worry about anything,
Enjoy and have fun as it's your day,
A very happy birthday!

Today is an extra special day for me,
Because it is the birthday of my extra special mom,
Yes mom that is you,
I truly love you,
Wish you an amazing birthday!

All the happy reasons to smile,
All the positive feeling and while,
Everything comes from your hug and warmth in life,
Mom, without you it is tough to strive,
Coz you are the best,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
God bless!

Can't return you the love that you have given me in life,
Coz that is not even one forth of love,
Thanks for everything mom,
Happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

Mom, the word is so pure,
It makes me allure,
Mom, means the world to me,
There is nothing else to see,
Besides you, coz you are the best,
Happy birthday mom!

The other name for happiness is you,
The other name for smile is you,
The other name for love is you,
The other name for care is you,
Your love is true,
And even I love you,
Mom, happy birthday,
God bless!

Mom, you are so special in every way,
I really don't know how to say,
But, you mean the world to me,
Without you, there is nothing left to see,
Coz I love you to thee,
Happy birthday mom,
Stay blessed!

You know that you are the best,
Everything other and rest,
You are my center of the world,
You are the perfection in life,
Stay blessed mom,
Wish you a lovely birthday,
Have a nice day!

May God bless you with good health all the way,
May you enjoy and have a super day,
Because you deserve the best you know,
In many which ways I can show,
That I love you very much,
Mom, wish you a very happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

Mom, there may be many reasons to do thousand things in life,
But, there is no reason enough to love you till the end of time,
You are the best mom,
Wish you a super happy birthday,
Have an extra ordinary day!

I am so lucky,
Coz I have you in my life,
I am so lucky,
Coz I have a reason to survive,
The only reason is you mom,
All I wish is you stay blessed with time,
Happy birthday,
Have a nice day!

Mom, the words sound so few,
Because you make my life look new,
You are truly the best,
Do you know?
I just have pure emotions to show,
I so love you mom,
Wish you a very happy birthday,
God bless you!

The meaning of life starts from you,
And all the things that end with you,
I just have three words for you,
That mom, I truly love you,
Wish you a very happy birthday mom,
Because of you I stay strong,
Stay blessed and keep smiling!

Happy birthday to my dearest mom,
All the things that you have taught,
All the things that belong,
Only because of you,
You are the only inspiration in life,
Without you, it's tough to survive,
Stay happy mom,
God bless you!

On your birthday,
My only wish for you is that you remain happier,
More blessed and more healthy,
May you stay like this forever,
Thank you mom and love you a lot,
Wish you a very happy birthday,
Have a lovely day!

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person I know,
So many words unsaid,
So many emotions to show,
I just want to tell you,
That you mean the world to me,
You are the only one to see,
Happy birthday my darling mom!

Your love is true my mom
And it's for me I know
Your name is purity
It truly goes with a flow
Of love and things, that I want to say
Keep smiling come what may
Happy birthday to you!

You do scold me on things
But that is because I do something in life
Mom you are my smile all the way
And my reason to survive
Can't stay a day without you
I truly love you
Happy birthday to you!

You play the most important role in life
Its like the most important part
There is no other place on my mind
Except for your picture in my heart
Yes coz you stay there mom
Wish you an amazing birthday
God bless you!

Your love has no limits in life
And your love has no boundaries
Its like the flowing river
Always there to love
And always there to take care of me
Mommy dear I so love you
Here is wishing a very happy birthday to you!
On your special day!

Today is the birthday of the most special person in my life
She is my heart and my mind
Mom I so happy and I am so blessed
That I have a person like you in life
Whose so true and pure
Your love is like a magical allure
Happy birthday to you!
God bless you!

Mom just want to say that you are the best in everything you do
With you, every moment feels special and new
I can't thank God enough to send you in my life
Thanks for you support and all the strive
I love you so much mom
Happy birthday to you
God bless you!

God makes angels on earth and I have seen
You are the angel that God has sent for me
I am really blessed and so is my density that
I have such a loving mom in my life
Happy birthday to you mom
Keep smiling and through!

Through the tough times in life
Through the narrow passage
Through the time when you cry
And in your every try
A reason enough to smile
All the way and all the while
Thank you mom for everything
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to the most amazing woman I know
That is my pretty mom you know
So pretty by heart and the mind
She has the most magical wind
That blows me away with love
Have a lovely day!

On this amazing day, I just want to ask God
To grant you as many things as you want
My mom stay blessed and healthy too
Coz you are truly pure and true
Thanks for everything mom
Happy birthday to you!
God bless you!

The journey of life is incomplete
When you know there is someone so sweet
Who always wish the best for you
Who always want to see you smile
That is my mom all the while
Thanks for such a wonderful life
You know I love you and adore you
Happiest birthday wish to you!

My greatest wish in life is to be like you
My wish in life is to do things
That make me so like you
You are my role model you know
I may not tell you or show
Life has been so good with you
Mom you are the best
I love you so much
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

I remember your sacrifice
I remember how you cried
You laughed when I was happy
You were sad to see me sad
When I was down and low
It's you who were feeling bad
Mom you gave me love
I respect you for everything
Wishing you a very happy birthday
Have an amazing day!

There has not been a single day
When I don't thank you of your love
There has not been a single day
When I don't think good about you
You know mom I love you
I will forever do
Thanks for such a wonderful life
Thanks for being there for me
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

You deserve all the good things
You deserve lots of happiness too
You deserve lots of smiles
For you have been too giving in life
Mom you know you are the best
There can be no one like you
Mom, wish you an amazing day
A very happy birthday to you!

Mom you are so great
I can't even express in words
All the love that you have given me
All the pain you took for me
Know that you are the best
With the same love and that zest
I wish you stay healthy and happy
I wish you always smile all through
I simply love you
Happy birthday to you!

I just have gratitude for you
I just have that respect in mind
Because you have been so perfect
You are so loving and so kind
Such an amazing role you play
I just want to say
That you are the best mom of this world
Thanks a lot mom
Happiest birthday to you
Keep smiling and healthy too!

You take care of everyone
You take care of family
Sometimes you smile through pain
Sometimes you sacrifice for gain
Perfection is your thy name
Mom you are as wonderful you know
Happiest birthday to you
May God bless you!

Mom I cannot stay without you
Without you, I would feel so blue
No light and darkness all around
There will be no love to surround
Your love is that magic that keeps me going
May God bless you
Happiest birthday wish to you!

You are sweet one I say
You make things easy on my way
Your love keeps me going strong
It's your guidance that helps me along
Mom you are a perfect teacher
You teach so much about life
Without you I will not suffice
Mom love you a lot
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

You have sacrificed your life
You have sacrificed your world
To just see me smile
Salute to a woman I respect so much
I can feel the warmth of your touch
Mom you know you are too special
Wishing you a very happy birthday
Have an awesome day!

No matter what I tell you in life
You know that I don't mean it
You know that my love is pure
You know that I respect you a lot
Only good wishes in my thought
To a super mom whom I love so much
Thanks for everything
Wishing you a very happy birthday!

Happiest birthday to my role model
I wish I could be like you
Always so giving,
Always sacrificing for others
Always smiling in pain
Hiding your cries in vain
Mom you are so strong
So proud that to me you belong
Happy birthday to you!

All things start with your name
Everything ends on you
Mom you are my existence
You must know that in true
Can't imagine living a life without you
I so love you and just can't stay
Without loving you
Happy birthday to you mom
Stay healthy and happy too!

People may come and go from life
Reasons of things may change
One thing that won't ever change
Is the love in your eyes for me
Mom you just let me be
I love you for everything and more
Happy birthday to you
May god bless you!

I am nothing without you
I am nothing without your love
Nothing without you my mom
My life is incomplete when I
Don't see you,
On your special day
I simply want to tell you
That I so love you
Happy Birthday to you!

I can tell you a million
Thanks for always being there
I can give you hundred kisses
For your concern and your care
I just want to be like you
Like your shadow to see through
Mom I love you so much
Wishing a very Happy birthday to you!

I may be really busy in life
I may do things in strive
Deep down I know that you
Are there to understand all
My hidden emotions
Your actions and your care
Are enough to tell me this
Happy Birthday to an amazing mom
God bless you!

I do not need a friend in life
I don't need a guide in strive
Don't need a sister you know
Do not need a mentor to show
Just need your company
As you do everything I need
In my life to be
Thanks you are so amazing
As can be
Happy Birthday to you!

I believe in true love in life
I believe that angels exists
I believe in good destiny
I believe in dreams
I believe that with a good heart
I can see all this and through
Why? Because I have a lovely
Mom like you,
I love you
Happy Birthday to you!




Previous Post Next Post