100 + happy birthday wishing statues and message for your some one special

No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me-the gift of your love. I'm so lucky to be your girlfriend. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!








"Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life."
- Billy Mills

Today, I am the happiest person on this planet. This was the day you were born and came to this planet, and if it hadn't been for this day, you would have never come in my life. Dear boyfriend, I wish you lots of love and luck, and many more exciting birthdays in life!

You make my life so perfect, so beautiful, so meaningful, so enjoyable and so complete that no one else can take your place in my life. I truly wish you a Happy Birthday.

As you age, you turn into a fine wine
On that note, let's sing and dine
To celebrate, cheer loud and say
That today is your Happy Birthday.

I wish that you get more cakes along 
Many more candles amidst the birthday song 
Some special wishes coming your way 
To make your birthday merry all the way 
Spread that smile and also give a treat,
Coz birthdays are a special way to greet 
Wish you a very happy birthday!

Your Birthday is God's way of reminding you that you have many more big things to achieve and very little time on your hands. Wishing you a great day today and lots of success for the future. Happy Birthday!

It's Party Time!

Roses come in a bunch
And chocolates are left for you to munch.
A birthday is a special time of the year,
And make sure your mind is left clear.
You are the star of the show,
And the party will bring your face a special glow.

You need to enjoy and have fun on your Birthday as much as people have enjoyed having you in their lives. Happy Birthday!

Birthdays Are Days 

Birthdays are days to dance and sing,
They are days to count all your blessings. 
They are to be enjoyed with family and friends,
So enjoy your day to the fullest till it ends. 
Happy Birthday my dear. 

A hundred candles to light up your Birthday party would be less, compared to the amount of light and shine you have brought in my life. Have a great Birthday sweetheart.

I would be a lost soul
If I didn't speak to your every day
If I didn't gaze into your dreamy eyes every day
If I couldn't wrap my arms around you
If I couldn't place my head on your shoulders
Let's celebrate this special day and hope this wonderful time in our lives goes on forever
Happy Birthday love


Previous Post Next Post